Everyone has a Lust List and I am no exception!
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush ‘Radient Magenta’ $46.00
-So I currently own one of these blushes (Luminous Flush) which I LOVE and that just makes me want another even more. The brightest shade in the collection would be an amazing addition to my summer collection!
2. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine No.6 $55.00
-I have always wanted to try but can never justify buying the YSL lip products but that doesn’t stop me from lusting after the beautiful bright pink shade.
3. Nars ‘Alhambra’ Eye Shadow Duo $46.00
-Nars eyeshadows are truly beautiful and this light combination of a pale pink and a subtle bronzy-brown would be a lovely shade to brighten up the eyes this spring.
4. Nars Audacious Lipsticks ‘Greta + EVERY SHADE $44.00
-These do not even need talking about, they are just BEAUTIFUL
5. Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil $58.00
-Although I have oily skin I find an oil is really beneficial to keeping the moisture level normal and this rich oil would be a lovely option
6. Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment $75.00
-As someone who has very oily skin I am always looking for masks to help me get it under control and this mask looks like the one that will be doing it
7. Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Eye Cream $86.00
-I have had several sample of this eye cream in the past and it is amazing, it is the only eye cream I have used that I have noticed a difference from and so I really want it back in my life
8. Hourglass Ambient Powder Wardrobe Palette $76.00
– This cult favourite was so highly sort after it wasn’t available for the longest time, now it’s back in stock I cannot wait to get my hands on it
9. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Eye Shadow ‘Rio De Rose Gold’ $22.00
– This stunning metallic liquid eyeshadow would be an amazing summer shade to add glow and warmth
10. Nars Matte Lip Pencil ‘Dragon Girl’ $34.00
– I have wanted the Matte pencils for the longest time and for some reason just haven’t picked any up
I have since picked up the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour eyeshadow and I love it, look for a review in the coming weeks.